Enthusiastic software developer with 2 years of experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications. In coding, testing, reviewing program functionality. Equally adept at developing software for desktop computers, and online environments.
- Team member for mobile phone educational software development “gebook” and “getop” for high school student (MURI award - Indonesian World Records Museum 2010)
- Lead research of GDC (Giant Dielectric Constant) material fabrication project under supervision from Prof. Dr. Kamsul Abraha.
- Published mathematics textbook for 2nd year high school students with Yogyakarta State University Prof. Dr. Marsigit, M.A. “Matematika SMA Kelas XI Program IPS” (Quadra Publishing Company 2008)
- Published mathematics textbook for 3rd year high school students with Yogyakarta State University Prof. Dr. Marsigit, M.A. “Matematika SMA Kelas XII Program IPS” (Quadra Publishing Company 2008)
- Lead and organize bidding project for new customs broker, resulting in improvement in clearance lead time by 80% in 2015 for Mead Johnson Indonesia
- Improve import cost saving up to USD 35K in 2014 for Mead Johnson Indonesia
- Co-auditoring 2014 Halal Certification for Mead Johnson Thailand and Philippines plants
- Initiate new guidelines and warranty policies for heavy equipment electrical parts
- Poster contributor in John von Neumann Institute for Computing (NIC) Symposium 2020 related to Modeling with Peridynamic
Happy Clients Customers are always right
Projects Completed so far
Hours Of Support Spent buiding and maintaining projects
Associates Colleagues and Managers
Technical skills include:
Download full resume here
Results-oriented programmer with 2+ years experience developing, testing, and maintaining enterprise software applications. Designed and developed advanced applications from use cases and functional requirements. Investigated new technologies to make sure companies I worked for remained the leader in setting industry standards in past years.
- Stutgart, Germany
- +49 1577 5523450
Master of Science in Computational Engineering
2018 - 2021 (on progress)
Ruhr Universitat Bochum (Germany)
Obtained skills in engineering mechanics, mathematics and computer science required for innovatively designing and analysing high-tech engineering systems and materials.
Bachelor of Science in Physics
2006 - 2010
Specialization for Materials Physics and Electronics Instrumentation (Giant Dielectric Constant Material)
2020 - Present
- Actively support the software development in the further development of new features
- Support the development process based on Scrum
2019 - 2020
- Do research related to peridynamics simulation in GPU.
- Port peridynamics algorithm to GPU using OpenCl/CUDA
- Benchmarking the program to high performance GPU
- Create report and present the result to scientific conference
List of projects completed
Focused on agile design, development and implementation of innovative business solutions. We deliver solutions through a risk-managed process that results in accelerated delivery, higher quality and predictable outcomes, leading to increased ROI.
Conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications, frameworks, or other software components.
Analyzing data, creating aesthetic and interactive visualizations and creating powerful predictive models using machine learning algorithms.
Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Performing image segmentation, image enhancement, noise reduction, geometric transformations, image registration, and 3D image processing.
Solving complex mathematical problems and applying knowledge of scientific phenomena, such as thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and quantum mechanics to model simulated environments.
Increase the performance of the program and demand less number of resources. Achieve a balance between fast execution speed and small code size.
"If there's this much to say about the service, it must be good."
Among my best undergraduate students in the years 2006-2010, she showed intellectual potential and capacity to handle various academic assignments and responsibilities in a competitive basis. Relative to other 50 undergraudate students (in average) in the same academic year, she was awarded at least as one of the best ten. Particularly when she completed her Bachelor degree under my supervision, she showed outstanding comprehension in most of my undergraduate courses in the highly-specialises field. She was also recognised as student who could work hard and indepedently.
Prof. Kamsul Abraha, PhD
Head of Surface Physics and Nanostructures Research group, Gadjah Mada University
She was very active in every discussion in my class. Her strong motivation can help her to be success in her field of interes. From the discussion carried out in the class or in other places, I can see her ability to think creatively and analytically. In comparison with other best students, I find an impression that she has great curiosity and is a hard worker. I come to conclusion that she can work independently. I saw her integrity and commitment in the works. She is a perfectionist. In real life, she is very helpful. In a team, she plays her role well as our demand and is very cooperative. She is hardworker and open minded.
Dr.rer.nat. Muhammad Farchani Rosyid, M.Si.
Associate Professor of Physics, Gadjah Mada University
She is a hard worker. She believed that quality can present good working of seriousness and patience consistent. In the future wherever she worked she will be a central figure determine the success of her company.
Political Analyst and Political Consultant
Any questions? I am happy to answer your questions about my projects and other details.
Zimmer 7, Allmandring-16-A, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
+49 1577 5523450